To encourage and promote community and campus involvement among students at post-secondary institutions, YourBestDeals is proud to Community Involvement Scholarship. All interested applicants must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution for this study program.
YourBestDeals is here to provide their customers with lots of options for saving money by shopping smart. They want their customers to have a great experience shopping with YourBestDeals. They are helping customers save money through a comprehensive listing of coupons, discounts, deals, and offers.
Who May Eligible
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Candidates must have at least 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Holders must be actively involved in a campus student organization or non-profit.
- Be actively involved in a student campus organization or be a member of a recognized non-profit.
How to Apply
To be applying, applicants need to fill out & submit the application prior to September 1, 2019.
- All applicants MUST submit a 1000 word essay that explains how their community involvement has benefited the lives of others.
- The essay should make use of dates and contain a detailed explanation of tasks performed during the specified community involvement.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate higher academic performance, longer community involvement and increased scope of impact.
Benefit: YourBestDeal is proud to announce a $ 10,000 scholarship award to eligible students, who are actively involved in their communities, demonstrate academic qualifications.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by September 1, 2019.